full-time employee contract
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyzes malfunctions and inspects,installs,maintains and troubleshoots integrated avionic communication,navigation and penetration aids systems at the organizational level.
2. Operates integrated avionic communication, navigation and penetration aids systems by using proper cathode ray tube displays.
3. Analyzes equipment operation characteristics to isolate malfunctions to subsystems such as the navigation systems,internal and external electronic warfare systems and communication systems.
4. Removes faulty units,installs serviceable LRUs into aircraft and performs system alignment and harmonization.
5. Boresights systems.
6. Installs and performs operational check outs of ECM equipment.
7. Perform On-the-Job Training for assigned trainees.
8. Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
9. Performs acceptance inspections on newly assigned aircraft and equipment.
10. Orders and receives parts.
Qualifications and Experience:
1· Requires a minimum of five years? experience in RSAF AFSC 196X5, or equivalent, of which two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level as an F-15 Communications Systems Specialist.
2. In addition, a minimum of one-year experience in performing 2A374 AFSC supervising functions of C-Shop is also desirable.
3. The use and interrelation of intermediate level test calumet is also desirable.
Clearance requirements: U.S Citizen and eligible to obtain DoD Secret clearance
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
?ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.?