Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Chief Information Security Officer (Job Number:423401)
SAIC has contingent joib opportunity for a Chief Information Security Officer located in Washington DC supporting NAVSEA HQ SEA 00I. The Chief Information Security Officer responsibilities include:
- Managing and providing system security expertise for NAVSEA Information Systems, applications and networks including overall planning, design, architecture, availability, reliability, operations, maintenance, monitoring and security.
- Maintain all system devices (servers) i.a.w. NAVSEA/DON Information Assurance Program Management, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS) and FLYTCYBERCOM/CYBERCOM tasking
- Taking appropriate measures to respond to known and possible network attacks i.a.w. applicable DoD/DON policies, directives and instructions, or as directed by the CND Service provider.
- Ensuring all Contractor managed items are configured to store and archive all system, device, application, and security event logs i.a.w. DOD, DON, NAVSEA and (if applicable) NATO security policies.
- Auditing and reviewing all system, device, application, and security event logs i.a.w. DOD security policy
- Reporting, mitigating and/or resolving all classified security incidents (e.g. data spills) that impact networks within time constraints identified by the applicable directive or as directed by the Computer Network Defense (CND) Service Provider
- Supporting incident reporting activities i.a.w. CND Service Provider and NAVSEA policies
- Supporting and providing the necessary information (i.e. firewall logs, system logs, storage media, etc.) to the NAVSEA Cyber PM and other government designated organizations in the performance of forensic analysis services
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s Degree in information technology, information systems, computer science, or a related field or equivalency
- 10 plus years of related work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft office suite capabilities
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 21, 2016, 10:40:01 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: