Business Process Analyst Sr (Job Number:423575)
SAIC is seeking a Business Process Analyst -Senior who will have the following responsibilities:
- Enterprise-Level Configuration Management - Establish and maintain CM processes that account for development software configuration files, artifacts, executable code, among other items required to rebuild a system baseline if required.
- Establish and maintain configuration and data management policies and procedures to ensure a standard and cost effective approach to the application of configuration management requirements.
- Manages the development and maintenance of configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of mission Systems capabilities.
- Must know and understand Agile based software configuration management concepts, goals, benefits and standard strategies to achieve those goals.
- Must ensure the integrity, reliability and reproducibility of developing products from conception to release.
- Bachelor?s degree in Technical Sciences or Information Systems from an accredited college/university and a minimum (5) years of experience in the Intelligence Community, or a Masters and three (3) years or more related experience in the Intelligence Community. In lieu of a degree, each year of direct-related work experience can be accepted as 1 year of education toward a degree.
- Performing CM on IT-related projects
- Performing CM in a customer environment
- Managing change requests through a disciplined Process - tracking, following-up
- Developing and executing a CM Process - strong ability to develop a CM Process and recommend improvements to existing processes
- Running CM boards - scheduling meetings, producing agendas, taking & distributing minutes, tracking actions
- Maintaining a repository of documents placed under CM control
- Generating and managing baselines
- Producing CM metrics
- Updating and maintaining the plans, processes, and procedures required to support all CM activities.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides Systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 21, 2016, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job