Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Quality Assurance Specialist (Master) (Job Number:423386)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Quality Assurance Specialist located in Washington DC supporting NAVSEA HQ SEA 00I. The Quality Assurance Specialist responsibilities include:
- Quality Assurance during the migration and transition phase, and disaster recovery requirements built into the solutions
- Providing independent assessments of the health of the database(s) used by the customer as well as providing feedback on where the customer is exceeding or under resourced in asset areas
- Data quality analysis
- Asset management
- Data-driven decision making
- Ensure compliance with contract.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s Degree in information technology, information systems, computer science, or a related field or equivalency
- 10 plus years of related work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft office suite capabilities
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 21, 2016, 10:43:06 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: