Full Time Employee
Senior Cyber Intelligence Analyst - Finance (Job Number:423641)
SAIC has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Cyber Intelligence Analyst with financial intelligence experience in Fort Meade, MD. This analyst will have the technical and operational experience needed to make a difference for the warfighter and our Nation.
The Financial Analyst will provide accurate and data based information on an organizations profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. Will give full analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of a target organization?s financial state and make recommendations on how to shore up these weaknesses. Qualified candidates will research and analyze financial information to help customer make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements for certain factors.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account organizations goals and financial standing
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce threats to the finance network
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct bench-marking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise customer and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
- Consult with team to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope of the study
Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Intelligence Studies, or other analytic related field and 9+ of overall experience. Additional 4 years of intelligence experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
In-depth knowledge of and direct experience with customer-specific operations mission, process, and procedures.
Strong working knowledge of basic office automation tool suites such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Proven knowledge of computer hardware/software and strong understanding of computer/ internet communications methods.
- Must currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI with Poly security clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 22, 2016, 3:44:41 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: