Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs Phase (Hourly) inspections of F-15S aircraft as directed by Work Cards.
2. De-panel/panel aircraft to prepare for inspection.
3. Inspect aircraft for any discrepancies. Annotate noted discrepancies in aircraft forms (1550-4) and Maintenance Work Document (1660-6).
4. Accomplish Preflight, Thru-flight, Basic Post flight (BPO) and Hourly Post Flight inspections as required.
5. Performs the following maintenance of Phase aircraft as required: Changed wheel assemblies, brakes, hydraulic reservoirs, actuators, pumps, lines, valves, landing gear, Pitch Roll Channel Assemblies (PRCAS) and sub components, aileron rudder interconnect (ART).
6. Service engines, jet Fuel Starters (JFS) and Central Gear Box (CGB), Airframe Mounted Accessory Drive (AMAD).
7. Remove and replace/reinstall flight control surfaces; rig flight control surfaces.
8. Orders and receives parts; turn in DIFM items.
Qualifications and Experience:
1· Requires a minimum of five (5) years experience in RSAF AFSC 251X1 of which two (2) years must be the seven (7) level.
2. Qualification as an F-15 Aircraft Maintenance Specialist is mandatory.
3. Minimum of two (2) years as a Phase (Phase Dock) Technician is mandatory.
Clearance requirements: U.S Citizen and able to obtain a DOD Secret clearance.
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
?ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.?