Full Time Employee
Senior Principal Business Process Engineer (Job Number:423681)
SAIC is seeking a Business Process Analysis Senior Principal to join our team.
- The Business Process Analysis Senior Principal Provides expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for basic business process engagements.
- Defines and develops business processes, policies, roles and responsibilities, and performance metrics; Conducts analysis of business processes: current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practices identification, organizational assessment, and other related tasks.
- Plans and implements process improvements, including: future state design, change management, and transition planning.
- Interfaces with all areas of project including customer, computer services, and client services. Client may be internal or external to company.
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines.
- Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance.
- Works directly with operating entities to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis to enforce requirements and meet guidelines.
- May coordinate with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
- Conduct client interviews.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement, and control.
- May perform cost and benefit analysis.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically results in failure to achieve critical organizational objectives and affect image of organization's technological capability.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs. Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications.
- Works under consultative direction toward pre- determined long-range goals and objectives.
- Assignments are often self-initiated.
- Determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. Work checked through consultation and agreement with others rather than by formal review of supervisor.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to development of new principles and concepts.
- Participates with senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives. Recommends/makes decisions on administrative or project work matters and ensures effective achievement of program, project, or organizational objectives.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience or Masters and twelve (12) years or more related experience; Phd or JD and nine (9) years or more of related experience
- DoD 8570/8140 IAT III Certification (CISSP, GCIH, CISA, GCED or CISM)
- Communications Mission Architecture Development
- IT/IA/IM Architecture Development
- Business Architecture Development
- Service Oriented Architecture and Cloud Architecture Development
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 30, 2016, 11:41:09 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: