Full Time Employee
Project Management Analyst Senior (Job Number:423713)
SAIC is seeking a Project Management Analyst Senior to join our team.
- Reports, Briefings and Talking Point Development Elicit and consolidate inputs; prepare reports, briefings, or plans in accordance with customer formats and guidelines; coordinate with Office Chiefs and Group Directors; and produce appropriate documentation in accordance with tasking and advisories.
- Draft and complete talking point papers on topics related to mission.
- Develop and maintain professional, high quality, accurate visual and multimedia presentations.
Support Actions and Status:
- Assign, track, and maintain current technical status concerning all customer-related actions.
- Support program based action item resolution and status.
- Provide technical status updates to management related to open actions.
Information Technology Workforce Development and Oversight:
- Facilitate implementation of the IT- related workforce compliance efforts.
- Collaborate closely with IA workforce stakeholders to collect and analyze data to assess and report the status of level of workforce compliance.
- Collaborate closely with IA workforce stakeholders regarding enterprise policy and strategy regarding workforce IT requirements.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Degree and six (6)+ years of experience.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master?s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics,
- Communications Mission Architecture Development,
- IT/IA/IM Architecture Development,
- Business Architecture Development,
- Service Oriented Architecture and Cloud Architecture Development,
- Federal, DNI, and DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution Processes,
- IC ITE Services
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 2, 2016, 5:26:39 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: