Full Time Employee
Business Process Analyst Senior (Job Number:423721)
SAIC is seeking a Business Process Analysis Senior to join our team.
Corporate Products List Workflow Management:
- Process Government requests to add commercial hardware and software products to the Corporate Product List.
- Provide technical feedback to Government organizations during the dispositioning of their requests. Develop and deliver reports and briefings documenting technical working group recommendations and decisions regarding the disposition of commercial product requests.
- Provides expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for basic business process engagements.
- Defines and develops business processes, policies, roles and responsibilities, and performance metrics;
- Conducts analysis of business processes: current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practices identification, organizational assessment, and other related tasks.
- Plans and implements process improvements, including: future state design, change management, and transition planning.
- Interfaces with all areas of project including customer, computer services, and client services. Client may be internal or external to company.
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines.
- Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance.
- Works directly with operating entities to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis to enforce requirements and meet guidelines.
- May coordinate with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
- Conduct client interviews.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement, and control.
- May perform cost and benefit analysis.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more related experience.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Masters and three (3) years or more related experience;
- Communications Mission Architecture Development;
- IT/IA/IM Architecture Development;
- Business Architecture Development;
- Service Oriented Architecture and Cloud Architecture Development;
- Federal, DNI, and DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution Processes;
- IC ITE Services
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 2, 2016, 4:33:15 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: