Full Time Employee
Enterprise Architect Senior (Job Number:423716)
SAIC is seeking a Enterprise Architect Senior to join our team.
Standards and Compliance:
- Support the Technical Standards Working Groups.
- Assist in reviewing and maintaining the information for the IT section standards documents.
- Provide feedback to the Government as to any impacts on existing standards or mission systems.
- Work with the Standards Management Groups to recommend the approval or disapproval of standards to be included in the Corporate Standards Baseline program for use with program-specific Information Technology Standards profiles and waivers.
- Assist in developing IT standards profiles for use in the area of system, acquisition, and implementation as a service.
- Assist the Government in ensuring compliance with standards.
- Provides enterprise architecture expertise to translate and enterprise's strategy into a future enterprise architecture and a transition plan (i.e. roadmap) to achieve that future state.
- Uses multi-disciplinary techniques, for example: business process decomposition and redesign, information engineering, organizational redesign, change management, IT strategy and architecture, and performance measurement, to assist in enterprise business transformation and EA implementation.
- Interacts at a variety of points within the enterprise's governance process to assist in implementation of the transition plan, to include organizational strategy development, capital planning and investment control, portfolio and project management, system development, and operations.
- Designs, develops and maintains current and future views and data describing the enterprise architecture.
- Researches and advises on the selection of technologies to include within the enterprise architecture.
- Provides analyses of potential changes to the EA.
- Conducts reviews and analyses of architectures to ensure compliance with EA policy.
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures to ensure EA policy compliance or to improve the EA.
- Coordinates and collaborates with subject matter expert and other architects to reflect reengineered business processes into the EA.
- Defines, develops, and provides expertise and guidance on EA processes, policies, roles and responsibilities.
- Has experience and expertise in the application of one or more common EA frameworks, such as, FEAC, TOGAF, or DoDAF, as well as with common EA tools such as ARIS.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more of related experience.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Masters and three (3) years or more of related experience; PhD and 0 years experience;
- Communications Mission Architecture Development;
- IT/IA/IM Architecture Development;
- Business Architecture Development;
- Service Oriented Architecture and Cloud Architecture Development;
- Federal, DNI, and DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution Processes;
- IC ITE Services
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 2, 2016, 3:28:29 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: