Full Time Employee
Information Architect Senior (Job Number:423719)
SAIC is seeking a Information Architect Senior to join our team.
Architecture Development and Management:
- Identify, capture, maintain, and conduct analyses on architecture data, reference models, artifacts, and other relevant information in order to support and coordinate the development of architectures.
- Draft and publish programmatic and technical artifacts related to architecture positions, studies, and analysis.
- Document the baseline architectures, recommend the target architectures, and develop the appropriate gap analyses and architecture roadmaps.
- Report status of architecture activities and initiatives to ensure the architecture program plan is integrated and aligned with existing architectures and external agencies.
- Designs shared information environments involving models or concepts of information.
- Develops data models for optimal performance in databases.
- Designs data structures for data interchange.
- Develops data standards and converts data to controlled vocabularies.
- Develops metadata structures including dictionaries, taxonomies and ontologies.
- Develops semantic data and metadata representations.
- Designs information governance policies to manage risk and usage of data.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more of related experience.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Masters and three (3) years or more of related experience;
- Communications Mission Architecture Development;
- IT/IA/IM Architecture Development;
- Business Architecture Development;
- Service Oriented Architecture and Cloud Architecture Development;
- Federal, DNI, and DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution Processes;
- IC ITE Services
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 2, 2016, 4:30:09 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: