Full Time Employee
MEF IMO Spt/Cyber Analyst (Job Number:423531)
- Candidate will ensure the continuous maintenance of the Information Assurance (IA) posture of C2 and IM/C2 systems.
- Candidate will be responsible for:
- meeting IA requirements in response to expeditionary-ready air-ground task forces in response to Joint Operations;
- interfacing with other principals to identify and plan for IA requirements;
- providing SME guidance in the development or delivery of requisite documents (e.g., Authorities To Operate (ATOs), Initial ATOs (IATOs) etc.);
- conducting C2 systems patching and evaluation associated with IA compliancy (e.g., Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs), spillage cleanup, Clinger-Cohen Act (CCA) compliance, etc.) and DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) (e.g. Marine Corps Certification and Accreditation Support Tool (MCCAST).
- Candidate must be able to execute a comprehensive IA program and system C2 support necessary for availability, access and employment.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
- CompTIA Security+
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Familiar with the Department of Defense - US Marine Corps
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Familiar with Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 5, 2016, 4:48:13 PM
Primary Location: United States-NC-CAMP LEJEUNE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job