Full Time Employee
Citrix Systems Manager (Rotating Shifts) (Job Number:423808)
SAIC has an opening for a Citrix Systems Manager located at Shaw AFB, SC.
- Conducts analysis of systems and systems planning to support operational requirements and maintain all databases required by the system and user base.
- Assists team lead in development of integration, migration plans/schedules of various technical products and capabilities.
- Support the backup and recovery of the end-to-end system which includes Microsoft and Red Hat Linux based systems, Servers, Thin Clients, SAN storage devices, C4I applications, Office Automations Services, and multiple classification domains.
- Provide Tier 2 Help Desk support for the end-to- end system.
- Support all TTC users from all geographic locations within the CENTCOM AOR.
- Provide 24/7, 365 days/year troubleshooting and problem resolution of the system and GFE provided hardware, services, and networks.
- Support on-site emergency technical maintenance personnel during periods of impending disaster or emergency.
- Establish and maintain a relationship with Raytheon Trusted Computer Solutions to perform Quarterly health assessments and fix identified issues of all proprietary RTCS components. Additionally, provide a root cause analysis of identified issues.
- Bachelors with 2+ years work experience including solutions in VMware vSphere OR Citrix XenApp; Windows Server. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- DOD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification
- Citrix Certified Associate - Virtualization (CCA-V) and Networking (CCA-N)- Or be able to obtain prior to start
- Must be able to work rotating shifts, including weekend in a 24/7 environment
Must have an active Secret clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 14, 2017, 11:01:35 AM
Primary Location: United States-SC-SHAW AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
To apply for this job, contact: