Full Time Employee
Technical Lead (Job Number:423914)
SAIC is seeking a Technical Lead for the following position. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Chantilly, Northern Virginia.
- The Technical Lead shall serve as the primary technical point of contact for Contractor support for COMM's Enterprise Planning and Management functions.
- The Technical Lead shall oversee the accomplishment of the all contract tasks and ensure the delivery of the associated CDRLs.
- The Technical Lead will be key to the execution and communication of the technical approach as proposed by the Contractor.
- To be effective in this position, the Technical Lead must possess problem solving skills, as well as an ability to design, develop and implement innovative architectural solutions.
- The Technical Lead must be proficient in project management and must be able to communicate effectively to the Government about IA and Cyber issues/policy.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- "Information Assurance Systems Architect and Engineer Level III", which DoD 8570 defines as either a CISSP-ISSAP or a CISSP-ISSEP
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics; with 14+ years of experience in IT.
- Minimum of 18+ years of overall work experience.
- The Technical Lead shall have a total of ten (10) years-experience leading technical project or programs that includes at least five (5) years of demonstrated Enterprise Systems Engineering leadership;
- Technical Lead has relevant experience working with IC organizations.
- Master?s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics;
- Communications Mission Architecture Development;
- IT/IA/IM Architecture Development;
- Business Architecture Development;
- Service Oriented Architecture and Cloud Architecture Development;
- Federal, DNI, and DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution Processes;
- IC ITE Services
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 8, 2016, 9:57:04 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: