Full Time Employee
Senior IT Systems Architect (Job Number:422032)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Senior IT Systems Architect. This position will be located at Fort Dix, NJ, and is contingent upon contract award.
- Serve as lead IT Systems Solutions Architect for engineering operations and overall systems engineering and evaluation of technologies for CGA.
- Support the development of collaboration with users, vendors, and other technical staff members and the operational execution, identification, isolation and evaluation of technologies.
- Lead projects and technical assessments by defining and developing doctrine based cost effective operational planning and network solutions or enhancements that optimize balance between mission needs and communications equipment and software capabilities.
- In depth understanding of doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel and facilities (DOTMLPF) requirements as they relate to improving operational mission capabilities of future combat systems.
- 15+ years of leadership and operations management in multi- faceted, tactical underrating and application of military organization and force structures & training and leader development and Army experience
- Masters Degree in Science and/or Mathematics
- Active TS/SCI
Place of Performance:
- Primary is Fort Dix
- Secondary is Aberdeen
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 12, 2016, 4:49:27 PM
Primary Location: United States-NJ-FORT DIX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: