Full Time Employee
Acquisition Support, Mid (Job Number:424158)
· SAIC is currently seeking an acquisition support professional for one of our federal contracts in Springfield, VA. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides life cycle acquisition and program management support.
- · Provides advice and recommendations on migrating functionality to other programs of record.
- Provides input on acquisition strategies, program management plans. Authors technical evaluations for change proposals and new contracts;
- · Reviews program documentation including CDRLs and provides feedback for updates;
- · Supports the government at developer reviews, including, but not limited to, CDRs, PDRs, ORRs, etc.
- Support the Acquisition team with analysis of requirements and planning of contract strategies that may include using sole source justifications, new competitive requirements, Enterprise contract Task Orders and Modifications, and other acquisition options.
- Assists with developing requirements and documentation, coordinating activities with NGA or other agency contracting organizations.
- Monitors contracting actions and status, assisting Contracting Officer Representatives (CORs), or Technical Monitors (TMs) with program planning and acquisition support.
- Assist with coordination and review of documents needed for procurement packages to include Statements of Work, Market Research, Requests for Information, Determination and Findings, Independent Government Cost Estimates, Acquisition Plans, Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), Request for Clarification review and responses, etc.
- Assist with evaluating and documenting proposal reviews, program/project milestone review planning and coordination, and creation of spreadsheets, database, presentation, media/graphics for reporting maintaining status updates.
- Assist CORs or TMs with travel request reviews and assist with tracking Government provided or contractor acquired assets and property management.
- Assist technical requirements personnel with understanding contracting processes and approaches.
- Assist with development and documenting of business processes for the team?s operations and overall business process improvement planning and suggestions.
·Bachelor's degree along with 6+ years of related experience. Government contracting or acquisition experience and ability to clearly define requirements.
·Demonstrated understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DoD FAR (DFAR).
·Cost/Price Analysis expertise.
·Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
·Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and being able to respond to short deadlines.
·Bachelor?s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or other related fields to contract administration.
·Experience with DOD/IC Acquisition processes.
·Familiarity with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the functional area of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT).
·Experience supporting advanced research and development activities and organizations.
·Government program, planning and budgeting and execution (PPBE) processes.
·Experience with agile acquisition processes.
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires an active TS/SCI security clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 19, 2017, 4:50:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SPRINGFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job