Full Time Employee
HUMINT Targeter - Associate (Job Number:424129)
SAIC is seeking an entry level HUMINT Targeter to support work within the Intelligence Community collaborating in the design, deployment and infrastructure crucial to national security. Successful applicants will work to provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex and technically challenging classified work.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop actionable intelligence against the highest priority threats to US national security, which are increasingly transnational in origin.
- Analyze large volumes of all-source data to identify, analyze, and facilitate the penetration and disruption of international organizations and networks posing threats.
- Develop briefings and technical reports documenting findings from research and analysis.
- Conduct all-source intelligence analysis and researching data from multiple intelligence sources and databases to produce intelligence documents and briefings for a variety of audiences, including senior executives;
- Provide operational guidance
- Develop outreach plans to engage with organizations from across the IC and with U.S. corporations.
- Helping to develop and implement a strategy for cultural and technological change.
- Developing & documenting a strategy roadmap;
- Coordinating, planning and executing various stakeholder exchanges (off-sites, symposiums, working groups, etc);
- Preparing program artifacts, documenting outcomes, and following up on actions
- Documenting and reporting on progress and effectiveness of implementation of various initiatives, projects and strategies.
- Preparing briefings, presentations and other various outreach documentation.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and 0 to 1 years? experience -Any experience with intel analysis and intel collection.
- High School Diploma w 4+ years of experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 19, 2016, 12:44:52 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job