Full Time Employee
Enterprise Architect (Job Number:424169)
SAIC currently has an opening for an Enterprise Architect based in Reston, VA.
- Experience in modeling and analyzing Intelligence Community (IC) mission applications and technology environments (e.g., process models, multi-system or system of system views, infrastructure conceptual and logical views, data conceptual and logical views, etc.)
- Develop and maintain a suite of strategic level views and development plans for the enterprise IT Infrastructure linked to enterprise priorities and stakeholder needs, individual projects and development efforts, their major milestones, fiscal realities and funding profiles.
- Develop, establish, and maintain Enterprise-Level Plans that effectively capture physical, logical and security domains.
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience. In lieu of a degree, each year of direct-related work experience can be accepted as 1 year of education toward a degree.
- Enterprise Architecture Development and related technologies and tools (e.g., System Architect, Troux/Metis, Mega, Tableau, Enterprise Elements, iGrafx, Visio)
- Architecture frameworks such as Zachman framework, TOGAF, DODAF, FEAF and/or IBM Rational System Architect (SA) or an equivalent
- Strategic Planning
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 6, 2017, 9:03:07 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: