Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, Removal & Replacement, Repairs electrical cyst components and wiring
2. Assist in removing, replacing, repair and installation environmental control systems and wiring
3. Assist in troubleshooting, remove/ replace, repair electrical wiring and connectors
4. Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, Removal & Replacement, Repairs turbines, compressor etc.
5. Assist in using weapons applicable test equipment to include non/power AGE equipment
6. Documents maintenance records and historical data files as required
7. Assist in researching, ordering and receiving parts
8. Performs OJT training with assigned trainees as required
Qualifications and Experience:
1· High School Diploma or equivalent, and five to six years related experience. Technical training equivalent to an Associates Degree desirable
2. 5 year experience with a minimum of I year as a 7 level
3. 7 Skill level F-15
4. Knowledge of OJT Training and Documentation
5. Working Knowledge of T.O.'s, Maintenance Manuals and IPB's , work packages
6. Working Knowledge 0/M and 1M maintenance functions
7. Working knowledge of electrical and environmental control systems principles
Must be able to obtain a U.S. Pass Port
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
?ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.?