Full Time Employee
Technical Targeter (Job Number:424230)
SAIC is seeking a Technical Targeter to support work within the Intelligence Community collaborating in the design, deployment and infrastructure crucial to national security. Successful applicants will work to provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex and technically challenging classified work.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop actionable intelligence against the highest priority threats to US national security, which are increasingly transnational in origin.
- Analyze large volumes of all-source data to identify, analyze, and facilitate the penetration and disruption of international organizations and networks posing threats.
- Develop briefings and technical reports documenting findings from research and analysis.
- Conduct all-source intelligence analysis and researching data from multiple intelligence sources and databases to produce intelligence documents and briefings for a variety of audiences, including senior executives;
- Provide operational guidance
- Develop outreach plans to engage with organizations from across the IC and with U.S. corporations.
- Helping to develop and implement a strategy for cultural and technological change.
- Developing & documenting a strategy roadmap;
- Coordinating, planning and executing various stakeholder exchanges (off-sites, symposiums, working groups, etc);
- Preparing program artifacts, documenting outcomes, and following up on actions
- Documenting and reporting on progress and effectiveness of implementation of various initiatives, projects and strategies.
- Preparing briefings, presentations and other various outreach documentation.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors + 1-3 years of experience or Master's and 0-2 years. Note: Applicant?s depth/breadth of experience will contribute to placement/position level.
- Experience with variety of technical collection methods.
- Experience working as an intelligence, military or operations targeting officer evaluating technical information
- Experience analyzing and querying collected intelligence and/or data sets to address tactical and strategic intelligence needs.
- Experience working with the full range of Sponsor databases and tools.
- Experience with operational governance, policies, and procedures
- Experience writing finished intelligence reports
- Experience with open source tools and analysis techniques
- Experience with open- source analysis, to include the use commercial open-source databases and advanced internet searching techniques and resources. Ability to blend open-source information with classified data
- Experience with operational tradecraft, workflows, and policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of commercial business practices
- Experience with research outside of the Intelligence Community, either in the private sector via commercial due diligence or business intelligence, or via academic research.
- Working knowledge of telecommunications technologies and protocols
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task and juggle projects and deadlines
- Experience with gathering data, analyzing findings, and documenting results
- Experience with analyzing intelligence data and writing high-quality analytical reports, information papers, and briefings for senior-level government officials
- Familiarity with various Intelligence Community databases and analysis tools
- Knowledge of the US Intelligence Community and DoD
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking and problem solving skills, including the ability to think tactically while working several tasks and to develop recommendations
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and briefing skills
- Excellent writing and technical editing skills
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours
- Some domestic travel with potential for overseas travel
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 28, 2016, 6:45:19 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: