Full Time Employee Contractor
Cradle-to-grave administration of assigned contracts to include but not limited to contract modifications, ensuring compliance with prime contract requirements, proposal preparation, and contract negotiation with existing or prospective clients. Reviews and advises management, project and program managers, and other internal clients on contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of contract terms and conditions. Monitors company performance for conformance to original proposal and maintains continual reviews to ensure that terms and conditions are met and that the contract is in accordance with legal requirements, customer specifications, and government regulations and advises leadership on appropriate activities to resolve performance difficulties. Adheres to contract policies, procedures, methods, operating practices, and performance standards for areas of responsibility. Responds to all external government requests, disputes and requirements to help resolve disputes between prime and sub contractors; facilitates contract closeouts; conducts contract diligence for group/corporate transactions; and supports group/corporate name changes and novations of Government contracts. Experienced in proposal activity support, ensuring compliance with the Solicitation requirements, company internal objectives and processes, and writing cover letters and risk mitigating assumptions, preparing management volumes. Obtains and ensures approvals in accordance with company?s compliance matrix. Reviews, drafts, and negotiates ?pre-award? related contractual agreements to include NDAs, TAs, Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs), and Software License Agreements (SLAs). Performs Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI) vetting, and participates in preparation of OCI plans and helps develop mitigation strategies and plans, as necessary. Collaborates and coordinates across departments of Billing, Finance, Subcontracts, Pricing and Compliance. Processes and monitors contract Internal Fund Requests (IFR) and requests proper funding from the clients.
· Bachelors degree and six to eight years of Government contract administration experience.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office; Word , Excel
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
· Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company?s goals
· Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
· Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
· Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
· Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
· Working knowledge of the FAR, DFARS and other Agency supplements.
· Experience managing a variety of contract types including CPFF, CPAF, CPIF, FFP-LOE, FFP
· Excellent organization skill
Other Skills preferred:
· Experience working with the Department of Veteran's Affairs, Defense Health Agency, the Department of Homeland Security and/or the Department of State.
· Top Secret clearance or the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance