Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios. ManTech is looking for a Training and Curriculum Developer in support of Marine Corps Systems Command Program Manager Force Protection Systems.
• Knowledge of DoD 5000 and DoD/USMC Acquisition, Logistics, and Training Documentation Requirements and USMC Systems Approach to Training (SAT) curriculum development experience. A minimum of four (4) years’ experience related to curriculum development and training delivery is required.
• Full knowledge and understanding of the System Approach to Training (SAT) Manual.
• Experience with DoD/USMC Force Protection Systems such as CREW, IdOps and GBOSS programs.
• Should possess knowledge, skills, and experience supporting training programs in six (6) or more of the following areas:
• Establish training needs, and develop training goals and objectives;
• Prepare Job Task Analyses/Maintenance Task Analyses (JTA/MTA) as required in support of training gap analyses;
• Develop training programs and material;
• Apply the Instructional System Development (ISD) process for SAT compliant training;
• Develop, maintain, and present training Program of instruction (POI) and lesson plans;
• Develop New Equipment Training (NET) curriculum;
• Instructor level delivery of training material;
• Support New Equipment Training, Mobile Training Teams, Remedial Training, Unit Sustainment Training, USMC exercises and test events, and Initial Key Personnel Training (IKPT);
• Conduct Manpower, Personnel, and Training analysis; or
• Provide inputs to the Manpower, Personnel, and Training Analysis (MPTA) and Manpower, Personnel and Training Plan (MPTP).
Mandatory Required Skills:
• Formal training/instructor experience required. USMC Master Instructor/Curriculum Developer or Other Service equivalent instructor certification desired.
• Preferred: Knowledge of DoD 5000 and DoD/USMC Acquisition, Logistics, and Training Documentation Requirements and USMC Systems Approach to Training (SAT) curriculum development experience.