Full Time Employee Contractor
The Personnel Security Specialist, will support a continuity of operations program for a government customer. You will provide security support to include monitoring periodic reinvestigation dates of program personnel?s security clearances, managing the security database for the program, and ensuring all security organizational charts and recall rosters are current.
The contractor shall provide personnel security support services to include, but not limited to:
· Maintain clearances at all levels for government/military and contracted personnel.
· Assist with the completion of periodic reinvestigations for government and military personnel.
· Conduct classified program indoctrinations and debriefings (SCI and SAP).
· Resolve and coordinate adjudication issues.
· Assist with the administration of NATO/CNWDI program.
· Assist with the administration of the NC2-ESI program.
· Assist with the maintenance and coordination of the Critical Access List.
· Conduct verification of visitor clearances and access.
· Conduct visitor parking coordination.
· Complete program access requests and maintain the program access roster.
· Assist with foreign travel and foreign contact reporting.
· Ensure compliance in accordance with National Industrial Security Program DoD 5220.22- M.
· Must have a bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years) and 5-7 years related experience.
· Detailed knowledge of the Defense Security Service (DSS) clearance process and a keen understanding of the intelligence community and SAP processes.
· Contractor must have a working level knowledge of: applicable security policy manuals, Intelligence Community Directives and manuals, JAFANS, Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing (E-QIP) software, and other pertinent documents.
· Requires a basic understanding of DoD Contract Security Classification Specification (DD- 254).
· Requires travel (10%) within the Continental United States.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI level clearance to be considered and is subject to Counter Intelligence polygraph.
To apply for this job, contact: