Full Time Employee Contractor
As the OPSEC Security Specialist you will assist in the maintenance and updating of a Level Ill OPSEC program conforming with the requirements set forth in DoD Manual 5205.02-M, DoD Operations Security (OPSEC) Program Manual.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Develops OPSEC countermeasures in cooperation with Customers, supporting IC and Cl organizations.
· Coordinate with customer OPSEC managers.
· Maintains and updates current OPSEC training program.
· Develops and participates in OPSEC assessments and surveys.
· Provide subject matter expertise guidance on the interpretation of security classification guides, classification and declassification decisions.
· Develop, analyze and implement Sensitive Compartmented Information and Special Access Program security policy; Ensure compliance with Executive Order 13256, Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), Central intelligence Agency (CIA) and Department of Defense (DoD) directives and issuances.
· Develops, maintains and updates security policies, training and standard operating procedures to ensure the protection of classified and sensitive information.
· Develop, maintain and update Security Classification Guides in conformance with DoD Manual 5200.45 and DoD 5200.01 Volumes 1through four; DoD Directive 5205.07 and DoD Instruction 5205.11
· Assist in the development, maintenance and updating of program protection plans and policies.
· Performs other security related duties as directed.
· Develops written and oral briefings and attends meetings as required.
· Must possess a Bachelor?s Degree and a minimum of 5 years' experience within U.S. Government security fields (e.g.; physical, information, personnel, counterintelligence; infrastructure protection; information operations; or industrial security programs).
· 3 years must be subject matter expertise in operational security, security classification, and security policy.
· Must have subject matter expertise of applicable security policy manuals, Intelligence Community Directives and manuals, JAFANS, etc. and experience establishing and implementing government security programs/policies.
· Extensive technical writing skills and communication skills.
· Requires travel (10%) within the Continental United States.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI level clearance to be considered and is subject to Counter Intelligence polygraph.
To apply for this job, contact: