Full Time Employee Contractor
As the Program Protection Specialist you will assist in ongoing threat analysis to identify potential adversaries and their associated capabilities and intentions to collect, analyze, and exploit critical information and indicators.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Use the results of vulnerability analyses and risk assessments to develop program protection strategies for DC&MA's assets, locations, and activities.
· Conduct coordination with DoD mission partners in order to develop complementary protection strategies for assets within the same mission space.
· Perform and oversee research of special topics that may arise coincidently to the technical assessments, and prepare structured studies and analyses as appropriate. Prepare synopses, briefings, and summaries of analyses as required.
· Assist in the process of selecting and implementing security countermeasures to achieve acceptable levels of risk at an acceptable cost.
· Assist in the integration of assessment of assets, threats and vulnerabilities and assists in weighing the calculated risk against the projected cost of security.
· Utilize a structured analytical process to identify physical, information, personnel, and operational protection gaps that could provide an adversary with insights into CPI/critical information.
· Assist in the valuation and prioritization of assets based on the consequence of loss.
· Assist in the determination and development of countermeasures and document likely costs associated with implementation of the countermeasures.
· Participate in the development of Program Protection Plans in conformance with OUSD (AT&L) requirements.
· Develops written and oral briefings and attends meetings as required.
· Performs other security related duties as directed.
· Ensure compliance in accordance with National Industry Security Program DoD 5220.22- M.
· Requires a minimum of 12 years of experience with U.S. Government security fields (primarily in the areas of Physical Security, and Information Security, with some personnel security and communications security experience).
· 7 years must be subject matter expertise and hands-on experience in the physical security and information security disciplines, specifically related to program protection efforts in an operational environment.
· 7 years of experience in the development and implementation of U.S. Government security programs/policies within an operational environment, to include countermeasure development and implementation.
· At least 3 years of experience in program protection planning.
· Extensive technical writing skills and communication skills.
· Requires travel (40%) within the Continental United States.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI level clearance to be considered and is subject to Counter Intelligence polygraph.
To apply for this job, contact: