Full Time Employee Contractor
The Site Physical Security Specialist will provide support services in the following ways:
· Travel to identified locations and conduct security assessments/inspections per customer guidance.
· Assist with the development of physical security plans for SCI/SAP/Collateral classified areas and for the physical protection of principals.
· Define access control systems for assessed sites and ensure proper implementation.
· Define the types of locks and safes for assessed sites and ensure proper implementation.
· Create key control systems for assessed sites and ensure proper implementation.
· Coordinate for TSCM surveys for assessed sites.
· Create the entry/exit inspection plan for assessed sites.
· Conduct alarm tests IAW DOD standards for the appropriate classification level.
· Draft co-utilization agreements and memorandums of agreement, as required, for assessed facilities.
· Create and maintain the visitor system (policy, badges and sign-in log) for assessed facilities.
· Establish and maintain the security container checklists for security containers.
· Establish and ensure the proper implementation of COMSEC plans for assessed facilities.
· Ensure compliance in accordance with National Industrial Security Program DoD 5220.22-M.
· Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of 8 years of experience with U.S. Government security fields (primarily in the area of physical security)
· 5 years must be subject matter expertise and hands-on experience in physical security assessments, and SCIF/SAPF accreditations.
· Must be willing to travel extensively in the continental United States (up to 25% of the calendar year) and occasionally internationally.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI level clearance to be considered and is subject to Counter Intelligence polygraph.