Full Time Employee
SCHEDULING MANAGER (Job Number:424567)
Work is supporting the Federal Transit Authority (FTA) in their effort to consolidate and/or eliminate redundant processes by streamlining the Agency?s data gathering and dissemination methods and practices. Work location is Vienna, VA. No teleworking is allowed
Functional Responsibility this Task Order:
- Create and maintain Integrated Master Schedule for 5 work streams.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Other Clearance
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Other Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Expert in Microsoft Project and earned value management.
- Must show proven ability to consolidate schedules from both shared and disparate resources across multiple tasks and contractor teams into an integrated master schedule supporting all active projects across all task orders.
- Must have experience developing IMS for more than 5 customers.
- BS preferred with Three years experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 17, 2017, 4:04:39 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIENNA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Other Clearance
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: