Full Time Employee
Computer Systems Analyst (Job Number:424593)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Computer Systems Analyst. The Computer Systems Analyst will provide Information Technology (IT) Logistics Life Cycle Support for NAVAIR. This position will be located in Patuxent River, MD and is contingent upon contract award.
The Computer System Analyst will:
- Apply systems analysis and design techniques to complex computer systems in a broad area such as manufacturing, finance management, engineering, accounting, or statistics, logistics planning, material management, etc.
- Be responsible for recognizing probable conflicts, integrating diverse data elements and sources, and producing innovative solutions; maintaining and modifying complex systems or developing new subsystems; guiding users in formulating requirements, advising on alternatives and documenting implications of new or revised data processing systems; analyzing project proposals, identifying omissions and errors in requirements; and conducting feasibility studies.
- Serve as lead analyst in a design subgroup, direct and integrate work of lower level analysts.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS or BA degree in a "Relevant Information Technology/Computer Science Field"
- At least thirteen (13) years of recent experience in information technology/computer field supporting DoD or Naval IT systems performing computer systems analysis and supervision of projects in information technology, Naval Aviation Logistics Information Technology, communication systems or other "Relevant Technical Discipline".
- IAT Level III
- IAM Level I
- Experience in all phases of systems analysis techniques, concepts, and methods and knowledge of available system software, computer equipment, and the regulations, structure, techniques, and management practices of one or more subject-matter areas.
- Experience with Cognos, Teradata, and/or Oracle
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 21, 2017, 2:23:22 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-PATUXENT RIVER
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job