Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Senior Cyber Security Analyst - NAVSEA (Job Number:424568)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for Senior Cyber Security Analysts to support a Navy customer. This position is contingent upon contract award and located in Washington, DC.
SAIC is seeking Senior Cyber Security Analysts to perform cyber security and information assurance support for a Navy customer. Our analysts will assist in developing, implementing a full spectrum Cyber Security program across our customer?s enterprise and its various information systems and networks. Our Senior Cyber Security Analysts will:
- Review existing and Cyber Security policies, procedures and guidelines and assist appropriate Government Cyber Security personnel in determining cyber security requirements, aiding in the development of policies, procedures and programs for implementation, and providing support in implementing these mechanisms and processes to ensure that the policies are enforced and activities are in compliance. This includes IA Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) tracking, Cyber Security awareness training, Cyber Security workforce certification, and all other activities that contribute to the successful implementation of the full range of Cyber Security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Conduct in- depth technical reviews of Authorization & Approval (A&A) documentation from field activities seeking accreditation by the Navy Authorizing Official (AO) in accordance with appropriate policies and procedures and develop recommendations accordingly. Complete reviews and provide appropriate feedback within the timelines dictated by appropriate policies and procedures. Such documentation may include but not be limited to, Security Assessment Plan (SAP), A&A plans, risk assessments, determination requests, Security Assessment Report (SAR), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), and other documentation as required by the AO/DAA and the Certification Authority (CA).
- Assist field activities in preparing their A&A documentation for submission to the Navy AO/DAA. Assist in executing the A&A portion of the Cyber Security Compliance Inspections and Short Notice Assessments.
- Maintain the A&AA package repository. Maintain the Enterprise C&A Tracking (ECAT) database, used to record the present status of all Customer accreditation packages.
- Some travel is required.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience Target of 8 years hands on A&A experience with Navy and/or DoD programs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to work in a highly collaborative and cross-functional team environment
- Highly organized, prepared, and reliable
- Strong analytical skills and can-do problem solving attitude
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently
- Possess and maintain a valid Cyber Security certification for CAP, GSLC, CISM, or CISSP
- Designated as a member of the Cyber Security Workforce at a target IAM Level II in accordance with DoD 8570 and SECNAV Manual 5239.2
- Target of 8 years hands on A&A experience with Navy and/or DoD programs
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and/or National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800- 53 preferred
- Designation as or ability to obtain designation as a Navy Qualified Validator (NQV)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Potential for teleworking: No
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 23, 2017, 3:59:49 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job