Full Time Employee
Information Architect (Job Number:424821)
SAIC has a current opening for an Information Architect based in Reston, VA.
- Integrate enabling technologies, to include: cloud technologies; data analytics; social media analysis/analytics; security; data extraction; machine learning; and language translation.
- Ensure the potential implications (positive or negative) of these breakthroughs are effectively addressed in on-going efforts at the tactical level, forming and prioritizing of unfunded requirements, and maintaining currency of baseline strategic planning documents.
- Bachelor?s degree in Technical Sciences or Information Systems from an accredited college/university and a minimum (2) years of related experience in the Intelligence Community
- IT Techology Development in any of the following fields: cloud technologies; data analytics; social media analysis/analytics; security; data extraction; machine learning; and language translation
- Systems Integration
- Verification and Validation
- Test Engineering
- Software Engineering Management
- Hardware Engineeing
- Identify new and existing products, technologies, and/or architectures to solve design, development, and operational problems.
- Identify new applications of known techniques.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 26, 2017, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job