Full Time Employee
Senior ABAP/RICE Developer (Job Number:424909)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for an ABAP/RICE Developer. This position is contingent upon contract award and is located in Mechanicsburg, PA
The Senior ABAP/RICE Software Developer serves as the principal technical expert on complex and challenging information technology projects. The Senior ABAP/RICE Developer may be assigned as team leader on tasks of various technical disciplines or may work alone or as part of a team of ABAP/RICE Developers, with responsibility for design and development of computer software applications and/or database systems, evaluation of computer hardware and software, planning for communications and information requirements, system test, and system security. The Senior ABAP/RICE Developer provides consulting during early planning and conceptual stages of large, complex projects. The Senior ABAP/RICE Developer may participate in any phase of major projects from problem definition through problem resolution, and from feasibility analysis through project implementation. The Senior ABAP/RICE Developer frequently supports several tasks concurrently and evaluates problems of work-flow, organization, and planning, and develops appropriate corrective actions and prepares and performs presentations at technical interchange meetings and project design reviews. The Senior ABAP/RICE Developer reports orally and in writing to the Program Manager, Project Manager, contractor management, and government representatives. In the absence of the Program Manager or Project Manager, the Senior ABAP/RICE Developer may serve as the Contractor's authorized interface with the Contracting Officer's Representative/Technical Representative (COR/COTR), government management personnel, and agency representatives.
- Ten (10) years of technical and strategic experience of increasing responsibility providing software engineering, planning, design, analysis, and developing complex software models and applications across multiple hardware and software platforms.
- Strong expertise needed with SAP ABAP development.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently based on the strategic plan or under general direction.
- Must be able to effectively employ contemporary project management tools and serve as team consultant.
- A Master's degree in business, operations management as well as a minimum of five years business and information systems experience.
- Will also possess Certification in Six Sigma, Baldrige, or equivalent from a recognized training organization.
- Education may be substituted with ten years of demonstrated experience as a process engineer implementing Quality IT business process solutions.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 29, 2017, 10:23:18 PM
Primary Location: United States-PA-HARRISBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job