Full Time Employee
Midlevel Operations Research Analyst (Job Number:424919)
A Mid Level Operations Research Analyst must have a four-year college degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, operations research, statistics or a related discipline and at least two years of technical experience as an Analyst or equivalent experience. A Master?s degree in a scientific, engineering, or technical field is highly recommended.
The Mid Level Operations Research Analyst must have training and hands-on experience with web-based development and other information technology tools, languages, and techniques. Mid Level Research Analyst should have training in new and existing tools, such as XML, Windows NT and SQL server tools and Java, C++, Perl, Oracle database, and Visual Basic applications. This diversity permits the optimum development team to be assembled to achieve the clients? objectives.
- The Mid Level Research Analyst will have obtained significant experience-based competence in development activities, including technical contribution to projects, will be able to establish performance objectives for themselves and others, and will have experience managing a project phase.
- The Mid Level Research Analyst has the technical skills to be a fully competent project team member, has developed areas of individual information technology specialization, and innovatively supports technical objectives.
- The Mid Level Research Analyst:
- Applies operations research principles and techniques to complex business analytic needs.
- Applies approved standard software development practices to the development of information technology systems.
- Designs, develops, enhances, reengineers, or integrates software applications.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, or enhances Internet applications, including web-based training applications.
- Establishes working relationships with clients consistent with project requirements.
- Supervises or coordinates the work of technical and support staff assigned to specific projects.
- Serves as phase manager on major projects and as project manager on projects of limited scope and complexity, meets project/phase technical costs and schedule objectives, and organizes project teams
- Four-year college degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, operations research, statistics or a related discipline.
- At least two years of technical experience as an Analyst or equivalent experience
- 6 years of demonstrated operations research experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 11, 2017, 9:04:36 PM
Primary Location: United States-PA-HARRISBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job