Full Time Employee
Senior SAP Solutions Architect (Job Number:424917)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Senior SAP Solution Architect. This position is contingent upon contract award and located in Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Eight years experience in SAP or other ERP equivalent COTS.
- Thorough knowledge in SAP Infrastructure with emphasis on SAP Basis, Security, Change management, SAP Integration technologies, Development Workbench, Memory management, and Workload management within SAP CCMS.
- Well-versed with SAP Data Dictionary, SAP Solution Manager, Transport management and Oracle physical design for SAP.
- Knowledgeable with the HP-UX UNIX, Oracle RDBMS and Windows 2000 and 2003 platforms.
- Knowledgeable in Web Infrastructure, SAP Integration Layers and NetWeaver Architecture.
- Experience in SAP Sizing, Workload characterization and Capacity Planning.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent teamwork skills, including working with internal and external departments and organizations; Experience with virtual, cross-functional teams with track record of delivering results.
- Provide expertise and guidance on the overall SAP Technology Infrastructure as it relates to IT and business strategies.
- Evaluate, develop and maintain SAP infrastructure roadmap to reduce overall complexity and increase cost efficiency.
- Maintain expertise in the area of SAP architecture including industry trends, strategies, and products to ensure corporate assets are optimized.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience;
Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ;
PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 11, 2017, 9:06:52 PM
Primary Location: United States-PA-HARRISBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: NACI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job