Full Time Employee
ADNS Instructor/SME (Job Number:425027)
A challenging instructor position that equips students with the knowledge and skills to perform operations, system configuration, system administration, network monitoring, troubleshooting, fault isolation, and restoration of the following systems: Automated Digital Network System (ADNS) K(V)2.
Specific Functional Area duties include:
- Responsible for preparing training materials and lab equipment for course delivery.
- setting up and instructing both classroom and laboratory portions of the courses, including learning activities and demonstrations.
- Implement and execute training courses using standardized Navy training practices and procedures. Provide subject matter expertise to development, testing and curriculum maintenance efforts. Collaborates with customer organizations to develop, enhance, and/or evaluate new or existing learning objectives and course content.
- May create course content, training materials, visual aids and documentation to support lectures and lab exercises.
- May develop exam materials and be responsible for testing and qualitative evaluation of participants? attainment of learning objectives.
- Monitors and evaluates training programs, assesses results, and recommends enhancements as needed. Provide subject matter expert support for Personnel Qualifications System (PQS), Job Qualification Requirements (JQR) and other workshops, and support maintenance and configuration control of laboratory equipment and software.
Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
BS Degree. 4 Additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
Formal military training and experience on ADNS family of systems, especially ADNS K(V)2.
Working knowledge of DoN?s afloat software update and patching processes including Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) and Windows Software Update Server (WSUS)
Three (3) years instructor experience
Formal instructor training, such as the Navy?s Basic Instructor Training or a current industry standard Trainer Certification, such as Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) or CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+).
Instruction of evening courses is occasionally required.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Master Training Specialist (MTS) qualification is preferred.
CompTIA Security+ce - CISCO Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
DoD Information Assurance Workforce (IAWF)/Cyber Security Workforce (CSWF) IAT Level II
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 1, 2017, 3:44:39 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job