Full Time Employee Contractor
Lead Network/NOC Operations Manager responsbile for overall Network Operations, NOC, and leading Network severity events on the HHS NGITS program.
• Excellent communications skills with past success leading enterprise network teams with overall financial responsibility for group (CAM).
• Proven ability to lead implementation of enterprise solutions from requirements gathering through execution and hand-off to operations team. Demonstrated history of successful implementations.
• Ability to create and follow standard processes.
• Aware of standard Network best practices and integration of all tools to increase overall security posture.
• Experience in identification of potential security incidents (IOCs), leading incident responses, reporting to Government, and compiling after action reports.
• Experience with tools sets or comparable network implementations to include: Cisco (routers/switches/WAP/NAC ISE, etc.)
• Planning and executing large scale Enterprise complex infrastructure projects.
• Partner with business stewards to define target and maintain business architectures.
• • Provide technology and network architecture guidance, support, and share decision ramifications to technology, business and other enterprise architecture teams.
• Ensure optimization of IT investments and best fit within target state architecture.
• Evaluate the impact of enterprise architecture work and services on IT investments, business operations, and customer fulfillment.
• Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of business and technology architecture and facilitate governance.
• Partner with other departments to identify opportunities for enhanced efficiency in strategic and tactical efforts. Review and assess proposed or current projects for adherence to architecture standards. Confer with business units and application development staff to understand the business requirements.
• Participate in risk management process, change control, corrective and preventative actions
• Lead process improvement
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required & 8+ years of related experience or 10 years of qualified in lieu of degree
• Experience working within similar environment with proven successful results.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation skills, summarization skills and senior level comfort presenting to internal staff to help generate roadmap and presentations for staff to deliver to executive and legislative level clients
• Have strong interpersonal skills, good situational awareness and emotional intelligence. Ability to run severity outages or lead security incident responses.
• Be a business-focused problem-solver, with an awareness of technology and data constructs
• Understand, maintain, and work within the hierarchal organization reporting structure
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience with IT Infrastructure Consulting project is a plus
• Experience with Data Center Operations is a plus
• Candidate must be analytical and effectively able to prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
• Prospective candidates should have strong risk management skills, strong communication, and team work.
• Lead process improvement
Required to start: Public Trust Level 6