Panama City Beach
CM Analyst (Job Number:425117)
SAIC seeks a CM Analyst Analyst to review documents, drawings, Notices of Revisions (NORs), and Engineering Change Reports (ECPS), validating accurate information is provided.
- Provide support preparing documentation/drawing packages for Configuration Control Boards (CCBs).
- Researching gaps presented in the preparation of documentations for Technical Data Packages (TDPs).
- Maintain Action Items (AIs) and the Configuration Status Accounting Report (CSAR) for the Navy Customer and CM Manager.
- Create and manage workflows within Configuration Management Professional (CMPRO). Research documentation/drawings in support on version control and validating baselines.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: None
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's and two (2) years or more experience or equivalent experience.
- CMII Comprehensive Certification. (Certifications)
- CMPIC CM Industry Standard ANSI/EIA-649B Principles & Applications Certification
- (Certifications) CMPIC CM Principles & Implementation Certification (Certifications
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 7, 2017, 6:10:49 PM
Primary Location: United States-FL-PANAMA CITY BEACH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job