Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Office 365 / Sr Windows Sys Administrator (Job Number:425186)
SAIC is hiring two Office 365 / Senior Windows Sys Admin's
to join our Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) team
in Washington, DC
- The Senior Windows Administrators on our team will provide technical leadership to teams modernizing and enhancing the PBGC Information Technology Infrastructure.
- Responsibilities include the managing, engineering, and daily operations of all Windows servers with a focus on software deployment services.
- The candidate will be knowledgeable in designing, building, implementing, documenting, and supporting Windows servers and infrastructures hosting various applications/web servers.
- As a Senior Systems Administrator, the candidate is able to provide technical oversight and team direction that includes the development of practices and standards related to the use of computing resources at PBGC, overall infrastructure migration strategy, design, implementation, and operational aspects of multiple systems, operating environments, and related software.
- The candidate also exhibits strong knowledge and skills in Microsoft cloud technologies such as Office 365 and Azure.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in related technical discipline and 9+ years of related IT and systems engineering experience. Additional experience is acceptable in lieu of a Degree.
- All candidates for consideration must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen or GreenCard holder.
- The successful candidate must have significant familiarity with Windows servers: Design, Configuration, and Administration of Windows 2008r2 and 2012.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, including Group Policies, FISMO roles, Forest and Domain management and Certificate Authority.
- Candidate must have strong Windows Messaging experience that includes MS Exchange, MS Exchange Hybrid and Skype for Business.
- Candidate must have strong Microsoft cloud services to include Office 365, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), DirSync/Azure ADSync and Azure Hybrid Cloud. Must have strong communication skills and be a motivated, self-starter.
- PowerShell Scripting, VB Script, HP Blades, SQLServer, VMware, Quest ARS, IBM BigFix, IIS, System Center Configuration Manager, Symantec EndPoint Protection Exposure to Oracle database concepts and installations. Understanding of requirements analysis and verification.
- MCSE and ITIL
- Process improvement experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 29, 2017, 8:23:18 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job