Full Time Employee
Systems Engineer Test & Integration Senior Principa (Job Number:425205)
The Test and Integration Experts shall support/perform at least the following:
- Support testing at development contractor facilities and at operational sites or test facilities as required by the Government.
- Participate in the review and recommendation of test and evaluation entrance and exit criteria for architecture and program level control gates.
- Review test plans and other test related documentation and provide adequacy feedback to the Government and the development contractors, as required.
- Review and assess testing results, to include technology readiness levels, and provide feedback to the development contractors and the Government, as required.
- Review Discrepancy Reports (DRs) for detailed descriptions and technical evaluations and provide feedback to the development contractors and the Government, as required.
- Provides inputs into the Test and Evaluation Master Plan.
- Review and scrub all discrepancy reports generated against IC DTE activities to determine the correct priority allocation.
- Review and support all IC DTE Program milestone test events to include: TRR, FAT and SAT and any other testing leading to IC DTE milestone test events.
- Support IC DTE at multiple IC DTE TEMS as directed by the government Support and assist IC DTE at various governance boards, Risk / Opportunity Management Board (ROMB), and other assigned boards and/or meetings as directed by the government.
- Performs Systems Engineering activities related to Information Technology or Engineering including: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, system & op. performance analysis, Lifecycle cost analysis & estimation, decision analysis and physical configuration analysis (PCA) .
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software or engineering specifications.
- Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- From an information technology perspective, may be concerned with floor layout, power & cooling, data storage, infrastructure management, backup, monitoring, operating systems, directory services, identity management, access management, and automation.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI
- Experience working with various intelligence community organizations and their operational site customers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
- Demonstrated understanding of IC DTE mission and its contributions to IC ITE and the IC
- 5 years? minimum experience within Intelligence Community Government agency or military staff experience
- Bachelor?s degree in an associated discipline
- M.B.A., M.S., or M.A. in associated discipline
- MS Office Suite proficiency with expert knowledge of MS Excel and Access
- Customer-service and goal oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Familiarity with advanced IC activities and organizations
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in project/program management
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 8, 2017, 8:26:28 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job