Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Security Manager (Job Number:425140)
- Designs, develops or recommends integrated security system and physical control solutions that will ensure proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected.
- Provides technical engineering services for the support of integrated security systems and solutions to manage information-related risks.
- Participates with the client in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into technical designs.
- Configures and validates secure systems and physical controls, and tests security products and systems to detect security weakness.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives and schedules.
- Provides guidance to others to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of client's data requires an evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises independent judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Ensures project schedules and performance requirements are met.
- Contributes to the development of organization's goals and objectives.
- Decisions or failure to achieve results may cause delays in schedules.
- Regularly interacts with customer and/or functional per group managers.
- May interact with senior management. Interactions normally involve matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Having knowledge and experience, able to handle seldom and unusual occurring job events.
- Ability to complete complex assignments.
- May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and provide guidance to nonexempt personnel.
- Knowledge of assigned product(s), company functions, service policies and procedures and good communication skills.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Top Secret (TS)
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Top Secret (TS)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- CISSP and/or SANS/GIAC Certification
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 9 years experience in security engineering, SOC operations and cyber security best practices.
- Experience developing, implementing and maintaining security management processes, management and monitoring tools.
- Experience with information security devices (e. g., firewalls, and intrusion detection/prevention systems), applications and security management tools (e.g., NetForensics, ArcSight, Symantic EndPoint, FireEye, Imperva).
- Experience working in a network security incident response team, such as a Security Operations Center (SOC), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Incident Response Center (CIRC) or Cyber Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC).
- CCNP/CCDP and Cisco WLAN certification a plus
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 7, 2017, 12:18:48 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job