Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Data Center Operations Lead (Job Number:425002)
The Data Center Operations Lead defines discrete systems with processes to link together complex systems and components with software applications to perform as a coordinated whole. Has a broad range of skills and a breadth of knowledge in several IT disciplines including systems and enterprise architecture, software and hardware engineering, interface protocols, and general problem solving skills. May include analysis of transition planning, intelligence formation requirements, and may develop architecture baselines. Assists with and leads development of integration and migration plans/schedules. Acts as an advocate for internal and external clients as the ultimate authority on the architecture design to address client business problems. Supports business process improvements or systems analysis for missions, systems, and fiscal requirements.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more of related experience.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Other Clearance
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Other Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- ITIL Foundation v3
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 9 years experience in Data Center Operations management similar in size, scope, and complexity to the requirements of this TO.
- Experience with Data Center consolidation and modernization through the use of server virtualization and Cloud Computing solutions.
- Experience planning, coordinating, implementing and executing approved policies, programs and services related to Data Center services.
- Deep knowledge of Data Center Management, including design, infrastructure (hardware, software and telecommunications), maintenance and operations.
- Experience leading Datacenter projects and activities to ensure they are delivered to meet the requirements.
- Experience leading the day-to-day operation of HQ IT infrastructure. Experience with monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, and Nagios.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 9, 2017, 6:05:22 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Other Clearance
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job