Full Time Employee
Program Manager/Program Lead - Military Sealift Command (Job Number:425303)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Program Manager to support Military Sealift Command (MSC). This position is contingent upon contract award and will be located in Virginia Beach, VA.
The Program Manager (PM) will be the overall MSC BuSys program lead. The Program Manager serves as the contractor?s single contract manager and shall be the contractor?s authorized interface with the Government Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer?s Representative (COR), and government management personnel. The PM is responsible for all technical and managerial aspects of contract performance including implementation, technical assistance and life-cycle support of all MSC programs supported. The PM shall have authority over the resources necessary to accomplish the work; provide information technology expertise and have communications skills to be able to interface with all levels of management; establish policies and procedures for achieving the standards required for contract performance; assign, schedule, direct and control work effort of technical and functional specialists; ensure conformity of work to prescribed standards; approve correspondence which expresses the contractor?s policy, performance status, schedule and funding estimate.
Support the program manager's responsibilities for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations. Consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations. Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's MIS, CS, Math or related.
- Ten (10) years specialized experience that includes: complete project development from inception to deployment; proven expertise in the management and control of funds and resources; demonstrated ability to manage multi-task information systems development projects.
- Within the ten (10) years specialized experience, shall have five (5) years progressive experience as a senior-level manager of a technical, computer-oriented work force of at least fifty (50) people working through at least two (2) levels of supervision. Specific experience may have been gained concurrently with General Experience.
- PMP certification required
- Must possess an active Secret clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 24, 2017, 9:28:48 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIRGINIA BEACH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job