Full Time Employee
Logistics (Job Number:425426)
Provide technical and programmatic support to SYG programs. This support includes, but is not limited to:
- Provide logistics expertise to government product support managers at various forums to include, but not limited to, technical interchange meetings (TIMs), design reviews, provisioning conferences, TO in-process reviews (IPR), Video Teleconferences (VTC), telephone conferences, test readiness reviews, event scheduling, internal staff meetings, Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings, working groups and informational meetings. The expected frequency is Sustainment IPT meeting two times per month, Project IPT, weekly, TIM monthly. The design reviews, provisioning conferences, VTCs, teleconferences, test readiness reviews, and event scheduling are tied to each project, and timing depends on the length of the project.
- Provide relevant submissions, revisions, and reviews for acquisition and technical efforts including acquisition strategies development, risk management, system safety, configuration control, data management, scheduling and product support deliverables (to include reliability, maintainability and availability reports, level of repair analysis reports, provisioning analysis, technical orders, depot source of repair, deficiency tracking and technical drawings to ensure compliance with current policies and regulations).
- Provide relevant input for maintenance planning activities, upgrades, modifications and studies while interfacing with the prime depot contractor?s management staff, technical staff, logistics support personnel and product support integrators.
- Develop and maintain technical requirements documents and architecture documentation to execute programs, upgrades, system modifications and enhancements to fielded and deployed systems.
- Provide sustaining engineering expertise in the execution of meeting CDD requirements and the development of the obsolescence roadmaps and solutions to resolve obsolescence related deficiencies.
- Develop and update roadmap activities including incremental upgrade planning, scheduling and funding for fielded and deployed systems.
- Review, lead, perform and/or provide relevant input on design documentation (TRDs, Specifications, interface control documents, drawings), requirements documents (ICDs, CDDs, CPDs), Engineering Change Proposals, PWSs, sparing plans, parts lists and inventories, TSRAs, LPDs, LCSPs, enabling concepts, concept of operations, system training plans, training material and ensure technical and support requirements that are addressed as part of all procurements.
- Oversee and facilitate SYG sustainment budgets for program managers.
- Develop and edit program inputs in the Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaRS) and Centralized Access for Data Exchange (CAFDEx) systems to facilitate a final government budget and justification for that budget.
- Provide relevant input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor logistics support personnel and product support integrators.
- Orchestrate and execute sustainment management stakeholder forums to ensure alignment of weapon system sustainment with operational community needs.
- Provide relevant input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades, modifications and studies and interface with contractor logistics support personnel and product support integrators.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 16, 2017, 5:54:17 PM
Primary Location: United States-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job