Full Time Employee
Logistics (Job Number:425409)
Provide technical and programmatic support to SYG programs. This support includes, but is not limited to:
- Develop, maintain, and coordinate life-cycle sustainment plans (LCSPs) and, as appropriate, logistics planning documents, for government approval.
- Ensure for the planning and execution of all product support elements in the development, modification, upgrade and sustainment of new and existing programs within the SYG Enterprise portfolio.
- Support, review and provide comments/input to, the development of overarching system design documentation to include: technical requirements documents (TRD); capability description documents (CDD); capability production documents (CPD); ICDs; and system specifications.
- 4.2.5, Support, review and provide comments/input to the development of training related tasks such as the Training System Requirements Analysis (TSRA), system training plans, and other training materials. Coordinate for government approval of training materials and training systems.
- 4.2.6, Collect, develop, and review program specific information to support the development of training related tasks for the supported weapon systems.
- 4.2.7, Provide logistics expertise to government product support managers at various forums to include, but not limited to, technical interchange meetings (TIMs), design reviews, provisioning conferences, TO in-process reviews (IPR), Video Teleconferences (VTC), telephone conferences, test readiness reviews, event scheduling, internal staff meetings, Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings, working groups and informational meetings. The expected frequency is Sustainment IPT meeting two times per month, Project IPT, weekly, TIM monthly. The design reviews, provisioning conferences, VTCs, teleconferences, test readiness reviews, and event scheduling are tied to each project, and timing depends on the length of the project.
- 4.2.8, Provide relevant submissions, revisions, and reviews for acquisition and technical efforts including acquisition strategies development, risk management, system safety, configuration control, data management, scheduling and product support deliverables (to include reliability, maintainability and availability reports, level of repair analysis reports, provisioning analysis, technical orders, depot source of repair, deficiency tracking and technical drawings to ensure compliance with current policies and regulations).
- 4.2.9, Lead and resolve program deficiencies and facilitate effective integration of support system technical and product support requirements and efforts with other acquisition and sustainment activities within SYG, with outside agencies and industry partners.
- 4.2.10, Provide recommendations to lower the Life Cycle Cost per program and improve system readiness.
- 4.2.11, Develop, plan, and implement life cycle support strategies and analysis for Quick Reaction Capabilities, technology demonstrations, prototyping, and system test and evaluation activities.
- 4.2.12, Develop strategies, plans and packages for classified and unclassified document submissions and facilitate associated life cycle cost planning and benefit analyses, partnering, acquisition of data rights, and provisioning. Staff packages through DSOR process and follow through final approval.
- 4.2.13, Provide analyses to drive use of the most cost effective shipping methods, ensure that equipment passes through shipping ports to final destinations, provide on-site support for shipments, and coordinate and execute with the appropriate agencies to establish all life cyclcle support needs (e.g.,Transportation Account Codes for transportation of equipment through government channels).
- 4.2.14, Track development/sustainment risks in support of Government activities.
- 4.2.15, Prepare briefings, reports, informational analyses in support of SYG programs. (CDRL A007)
- 4.2.16, Provide relevant input for maintenance planning activities, upgrades, modifications and studies while interfacing with the prime depot contractor?s management staff, technical staff, logistics support personnel and product support integrators.
- 4.2.17, Coordinate and lead resolution of system issues, deficiencies, software bugs, etc. with prime contractors, depot contractors and other support contractors.
- 4.2.18, Identify and prepare consolidated lessons learned reports from applicable related programs for Directorate and SMC reviews arising from performance of this PWS, update processes required by the contractor to perform this PWS, and make recommendations to improve government processes and procedures related to this PWS. (CDRL A005)
- Develop and maintain technical requirements documents and architecture documentation to execute programs, upgrades, system modifications and enhancements to fielded and deployed systems.
- Develop and update roadmap activities including incremental upgrade planning, scheduling and funding for fielded and deployed systems.
- Coordinate with prime contractors, depot contractors and other support contractors on system issues.
- Provide relevant input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor logistics support personnel and product support integrators.
- Manage TOs development for all SYG programs as follows: TO planning, scheduling, and budgeting to include writing and publishing validated TO products.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Baccalaureate Degree
- 10 years of acquisition contracting experience
- 5 years of experience as a Procuring Contracting Officer (PCO)
- Minimum: Must have PCO experience, but can be less than 5 years
- Participated in multiple source selections, preferably for ACAT I programs
- Minimum: Must have participated in at least one source selection
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 16, 2017, 5:44:39 PM
Primary Location: United States-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job