Model-Based Systems Engineer (Job Number:425336)
- The successful candidate will have real-world experience and training directly related to implementing Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) solutions in complex system domains.
- Must have experience with SysML, DOORS, and a current standard industry MBSE tool suite (MagicDraw or Rhapsody).
- A thorough understanding of the systems engineering "Vee" is required to include: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, system validation, and operations and maintenance.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is adept with working in large relational models and able to work with other engineers to understand current program challenges and translate these into MBSE solutions through a logical and systematic conversion of requirements into MBSE solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- The candidate will be capable of providing specific, detailed MBSE solutions necessary to migrate current programs and/or implement new solutions and tools for future programs.
- STEM Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of system engineering experience; or STEM Masters and seven (7) years or more of system engineering experience
- Practical experience using SysML to implement MBSE solutions
- Must be an effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience using the following MBSE Tool Suite(s):
- IBM Rational Tool Suite, or Cameo NoMagic Tools Suite
- Experience with Model Based System Engineering
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 16, 2017, 4:09:18 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job