full-time employee contract
Minimum of 15 years? experience in:
· Evaluating, recommending, and implementing automated test tools and strategies.
· Designing, implementing, and conducting test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
· Developing, maintaining, and upgrading automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
· Writing, implementing, and reporting status for system test cases for testing.
· Analyzing test cases and provides regular progress reports.
· Serving as a subject matter expert in providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
Directing and/or participating in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
Must be a US Citizen