full-time employee contract
Minimum of ten (10) years of verifiable and successful experience in the following areas:
· Expert understanding of cyber security and information security principles, methodologies, requirements and solutions.
· Knowledge of current and emerging cyber security and information security tools, technologies, solutions and methodologies.
· Knowledge and solid understanding of security industry best practices.
· Deep understanding of, and experience in applying, Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications (800 series) on Computer Security.
· Expert understanding of, and experience in applying, the NIST Risk Management Framework and Government Information Security Continuous Monitoring requirements and best practices.
· Interpreting, implementing and adhering to Agency and Federal standards, policies and directives.
· Analyzing and evaluating customer requirements and developing solutions to securely meet requirements.
· Providing management and high-level technical oversight for the implementation and operation of cybersecurity and information security tools, technologies, solutions and methodologies.
· Managing a team of cybersecurity and information security professionals supporting daily operational tasks, security services delivery, projects and initiatives. Ensuring that activities are completed and delivered on schedule and meet the requirements. Recruiting, hiring and retention of highly qualified cybersecurity and information security professionals. Assigning work and establishing priorities. Supervising staff on performance of tasks and activities.
· Providing cyber security and information security subject matter expertise and advice to the Government and to other contractor personnel.
· Collaborating with other technical leads to solve problems and conduct root cause analysis.
· Defining and maintaining organizational standards, procedures and policies related to cyber security and information security.
· Assisting the Government in predicting future cyber security and information security needs and developing strategic direction in cyber security and information security.
· Providing detailed development cost, resource, and technology estimates for proposed solutions, and providing status updates on projects and service delivery.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.