Full Time Employee Contractor
· Models applications throughout the development lifecycle. Leads design and development activities within specific application software language. Possesses extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques. Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results. Develops advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
· Experience with MM (PR, PO, Invoice, Receipts, Vendor Master).
· Strong integration knowledge of MM, FIN, IMWM, SD, and BW modules.
· Strong Army Logistics and Army Contracting experience
· Experience with analysis/debugging.
· Experience with interfaces using IDocs.
· DLMS, ANSI X12 experience