Full Time Employee
Web Site Programmer (Job Number:425598)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Web Site Programmer to support an ARMY customer at Fort Gordon, GA. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Programmer will:
- Design and program webpages and sites and responsible for design, layout, coding, modifications, security, and graphics of multiple websites.
- Work closely with clients and members of the Web Team to create detailed specification documents with clear deliverables and timelines, and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Work with clients and Web Team to build and refine websites.
- Write code in C#, ASP.NET or other standard programming language.
- Work with Microsoft Server Operations Systems, Microsoft IIS.
- Troubleshoot complex application configurations and network issues related to web applications and web services.
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Experienced with Business Objects and Crystal Reports.
- Experience recommending and implementing server security software/hardware/updates.
- Experience with SQL, .NET, ASP, C#, HTML and other web related applications and utilities.
- Experience implementing/configuring multilayer web applications using approved current technologies (.NET, Java Script, C#/ASP/XML. Write code in C#, ASP.NET.
- Experience with Microsoft Server Operations Systems, Microsoft IIS.
- Experience troubleshooting complex application configurations and network issues related to web applications and web services.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 1, 2017, 3:32:15 PM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job