Full Time Employee
Information Technology Logistical Support (Job Number:425642)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for an Information Technology Logistical Support Specialist to work with an ARMY customer at Fort Gordon, GA. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Information Technology Logistical Support Specialist:
- Is responsible for administrative duties within the IT procurement and inventory management function.
- Maintains records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware and software.
- Minimizes organizational cost through product standardization and tracking.
- Tracks quality throughout the product lifetime.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Manages receipt, storage, issue, and turn in of desktop automation equipment for DDEAMC.
- Operates IAW DoD supply regulations and procedures in support of technicians, customers and other staff.
- Maintains Hand Receipts for Property Book for assigned equipment and a transitional hand receipt for intake and deployment of equipment.
- Develops and maintains system of accountability to attain, use, preserve and protect property assigned to contractor.
- Generates End of Life Cycle Management tracking via electronic database.
- Produces equipment or end of life cycle management reports as needed.
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have Property Management experience in DoD environment.
- Must have relevant experience in controlling, managing and disposing of equipment.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 1, 2017, 3:31:27 PM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job