Full Time Employee
Project Manager - U.S. Navy Cyber Security Inspection and Certification Program (CSICP) (Job Number:425585)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Project Manager, U.S. Navy Cyber Security Inspection and Certification Program (CSICP) to support a Navy/Marine customer in Suffolk, VA with some occasional INCONUS travel. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- The successful candidate will represent SAIC and be responsible for interfacing with the Naval Information Forces Command (NAVIFOR) as the project lead on all projects related to the work under the contract.
- The Project Manager, as project lead, will have overall responsibility for schedule, deliverables, and contractual compliance.
- The Project Manager will coordinate interface between the government and the SAIC team and ensures quality and productivity standards are maintained within deadline and budget constraints.
- The Project Manager provides quality assurance and assures timely delivery of identified deliverables under the contract, identifies task responsibilities, provides suggestions and reports changes or updates to SAIC Program Manager and COR.
- The Project Manager is responsible for the training of new project personnel and ensuring compliance with government regulations, codes, policy, and procedures.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s Degree, preferably in IT field
- A minimum of seven (7) years practical experience at a project level in IA/Information Operations (IO) within the Department of Defense or Department of the Navy.
- Four (4) years? specialized demonstrated experience as a project lead for complex projects including:
- Completing engineering project development from inception to deployment,
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction in multiple tasks across several functional areas and including the use of different technologies,
- Proven expertise in the management and control of funds and resources,
- Demonstrated capability in managing multi-task contracts,
- Demonstrated experience in preparing reports and correspondence that are technically correct; and coordination of scheduling, funding requirements and support relative to certification and accreditation processes and DoD IA directives.
- Currently certified and meets training and certification requirements of IA Management (IAM) Level II in accordance with DoD 8570 series requirements. Certifications for this position are DoDI 8570 IAT-II, IAWF IAM Level II and at least one of the following: CISSP, GLSC, Security +, CASP, CCNA, MCSE, or CISM.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 2, 2017, 3:32:13 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SUFFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job